What to bring:
- A valid referral from your GP or specialist. It is preferable if you could email it prior to appointment, so we can advise you ahead of time if there are any problems with it.
- Any relevant test results, including but not limited to any previous hearing tests, balance tests, CT or MRI scans, pathology, allergy tests or sleep studies
- Your Medicare and Private Health Fund details
- A list of your current Medication and Allergies
- Please also advice us if there are any language barriers and we would be happy to organise an interpreter.
Please note that parking can be validated at the centre and will cost $5.00. In some cases if additional tests are conducted, there may be a delay or additional wait as we endeavour to minimise additional trips to the clinic. Please allow extra time and also be reassured that your parking will only cost $5.00 for the entire visit.
A detailed list of our fees of consultation and procedures performed can be attained from the clinic at the time of booking. Any additional tests such as audiological tests, physiotherapy consults or speech pathology tests with other providers and will incur extra costs. For schedule of fees please contact: Neurosensory on 02 8039 3860 and Optimal Speech on 0403 903 822.
Dr Mukherjee is a Clinical Academic Surgeon and is involved in research and teaching as part of the University of Sydney. She is the Chief Investigator of several research grants administered through the University of Sydney and responsible for leading many research trials.
Sometimes we see complex cases which inspires further research. In select cases you may be invited to participate in such research projects. In such cases, you will be given detailed information about any such research and of course, will be able to accept or abstain.