At ENT Care Sydney we look after GP’s from across NSW. Dr Mukherjee is happy to take phone calls regarding any patient you wish to discuss.
For your convenience, please download our referral form which also includes useful map and phone numbers for the clinics.
Audiology and Balance referrals
Please go to: www.nsu.com.au
Tinnitus Counselling referrals
Please go to: www.psychologyandhealth.com.au
Vestibular Physiotherapy referrals
Please see Chieu Phan’s details here: www.cpphysio.com.au
Speech Therapy referrals
For Adult Speech Therapy, please visit: www.optimalsp.com.au
For Paediatric Speech Therapy, please visit: www.galstonspeech.com.au
We aim to fit in any urgent referrals. Please feel free to call Dr Mukherjee directly if you wish to discuss any urgent patients such as patients with:
- Suspected malignancy
- Acute Otitis Externa
- Sudden Sensorineural hearing loss
- Acute facial nerve palsy
- Acute tonsillitis/ peritonsillar abscess
- Acute Sinusitis
- Frequent or large volume epistaxis
- Acute ear nose or throat infection in the immunocompromised patient.
- Foreign body in the nose or throat
Please call us if you are concerned about any of the following:
- A patient you feel may require admission and intravenous antibiotics
- Airway difficulties
- Post tonsillectomy bleeding
- Active epistaxis, especially if the patient is on anticoagulants or has a coagulopathy
- Acute Mastoiditis
Note: We may recommend that some patients should be referred to the emergency department directly where necessary.